[SCA-BMDL] FW: Gulf Wars is coming.

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 17 08:59:34 EST 2011

Hi there! See below from Countess Elena, who is helping to organize the crusade to Gulf Wars in March.

You may contact her at: cbrasch475 at yahoo.com

~Hilda, BMDL Senenschale

Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 04:25:50 -0800
From: cbrasch475 at yahoo.com
Subject: Fw: Gulf Wars is coming.
To: caram at pitt.edu; hildasca at hotmail.com; papagg350 at yahoo.com; kardasl at pitt.edu; mcarroll at monroecc.edu; renfen at epix.net; gillianhartner at hotmail.com; terry at belskicomputers.com; thorgrim at zoominternet.net; kayleyofsterlyngevayle at yahoo.com; battalion73 at yahoo.com

My friends,

Since time is growing short and folks have said they have not received the pre-reg info for GW, could you please forward this to the appropriate lists that you have access to so that anyone in the Kingdom who is interested has a chance to see it. It was posted to the Kingdom list, but not all get that. I will also put this on my Facebook page.

Thank you for the help in getting the information out.