[SCA-BMDL] A&S Issue of the Althing Now Available!!

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 15:48:50 EST 2011

To all those good gentles in the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, and to our Friends across the Knowne World, does the Chronicler of BMDL bid warm winter greetings!

I am pleased to announce that the A&S issue of the Althing is now available, and what is more, in a paper edition! It was available at this weekend's Twelfth Night Celebration, and will be available at the regional muster at the castle next weekend for anyone to pick up -- you do not need to be a member or even belong to the SCA to obtain it! In addition, I will bring copies to all future events. Also, it will be online soon.

I wish to thank the authors whose works are included for generously contributing to the A&S issue. I know you will find each article informative, interesting and inspiring:

Your Persona and Their Dog by THL Katla UlfhedinnA Method for Documentation by Odriana vander BruggheAn Approach to Teaching in the SCA by THL Kieran MacRaeEnglish Medieval Tiles by Baroness Ariella of ThornburyMaking Jack Armor by Mistress Arianna
of Wynthrope

Please note that I owe additional thanks to Odriana vander Brugghe, who stepped in at the last minute to organize everything and to develop the rough draft of the material, and who, in addition, created the wonderful period cover art. Thank you for your help!

Yours in service,
Elss
Chronicler
Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands