[SCA-BMDL] Baronial Nominations

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Sun Jan 16 21:55:22 EST 2011

Unto the populace of the Debatable Lands does Byron, Baron by the Will of God and King, send Greetings.

It is with great pleasure (and perhaps a touch of sadness) that I present to you the nominees for our Baronial succession.
I present them in the order that the nominations were received:

THL Fintan na Coilled & Mistress Giana di Aurelio
THL Urho Waltterinen
Don Christian de Launey & Dona Sasha Gray
Don Clewin Kupferhelbelinc & THL Fredeburg von Katzenellenbogen
THL Brandubh o Donnghaile & THL Hildarun Hugelman
Master Alaric MacConnal & Mistress Elsbeth Anne Roth
Baron Tofi Kerthjalfadsson & Countess Genevieve du Vent Argent
THL Liam MacanTsaoir & THL Constance Glyn Dwr
THL Cadell Blaidd Du & Isabella
Sir Maghnus de Cnoc an Iora
THL Robert Marston & Mistress Alessandra d'Avignon
Lord William Parris & Lady Annaleigh
Lord Eoghan Fionne MacDubh Sidhe & Dame Margaret Makafee
Baron Thomas Byron of Haverford & Baroness Ariella of Thornbury

In the coming weeks, I will contact the individuals on this list to discuss whether they would like their names to appear on the ballot.  Nomination is itself an honor to be cherished, and the nominees have my congratulations.

In Service,

Baron Byron