[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Website reminder

Clemente de Warrewyk warrewyk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 11:42:40 EST 2006

Greetings from the Barony Webminister,

The Barony website, http://www.debatablelands.org, is an important source of
information for all of us.  It regularly gets 40 to 50 unique visitors each
day, and has been known to reach over 60.

Since it is such a widely used resource, it's very important that the
information on the website be correct and up-to-date.  Unfortunately,
sometimes people forget to let the webminister know when things change, and
psychic powers are not among my talents.

If you happen to be viewing the website and notice something that is
incorrect, please let me know!  Don't assume that someone else will report
it.  Send email to me at webminister at debatablelands.org and let me know what
you found.  I'll do my best to correct or update the information as soon as
possible.

In addition, if you are a marshal or guild contact, it would be very helpful
if you could take a moment now to review the portion of the website that
pertains to you or your group and make sure that contact information, room
reservations, meeting times, etc, are correct.

Thank you all indavance for helping to keep the website correct and
up-to-date.

In Service,
Lord Clemente de Warrewyk
BMDL Webminister