[SCA-BMDL] T Tunic Workshop Thank You & Upcoming Date for Next Workshop

Helewys helewys at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 07:04:17 EST 2006

The workshop on Saturday was a sucess thanks to all who attended and
participated.

Thanks to Lady Rosalia Iuliana Andere for making the room reservations.

Thanks to THL Roana Devreaux for teaching the workshop, I know that I
learned a lot about T Tunics and I hope that the others who
participated did too.

Thank you to the attendees : Paul, Julia, Rocky and her daughter and
Margrethe le Fauvel.

I would also like to thank Baroness Tatyana, Sir Koredono and Ranveig
who were on hand to help out.

The next scheduled workshop will be on March 10th or the 24th.. The
subject is yet to be determined. If you'd like to teach a garb
workshop in the future, please let me know. I'd like to do them
quarterly with dates in March, June (this will most likely be a
Pennsic Panic Workshop, i.e. an afternoon to finish up that garb
you've been meaning to do all year long), September and December of
next year.

Cheers,
Lady Helewys Spynnere