[SCA-BMDL] Reminder : T Tunic Workshop December 2nd

Helewys helewys at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 04:41:08 EST 2006

There will be a T tunic workshop for anyone who would like to learn
how to make a T Tunic. T Tunics are basic pieces of garb that are
simple to make and usually only require sewing in a straight line.
These tunics are documentable and period and are made around thigh/knee
length usually for men and as ankle length dresses for women.

Sewing machines can be provided if you don't have one, however you
should bring enough fabric and matching thread with you. You should
also prewash and iron your fabric before the workshop. Please contact
me if you need to know how much or what type of fabric to purchase.

Our goal is to have you on your way enough to be able to complete the
piece at home.

The workshop will be held from Noon to 6pm on Saturday December 2nd in
the Lower Lounge of the William Pitt Union.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

If you are planning to attend, can you please let me know by replying
to this email? Thanks.

Cheers,
Helewys