alice-teacher Game termination problem

Eric Hillstrom ehillstrom at durango.k12.co.us
Mon Jan 6 14:26:17 EST 2014

Hello and thank you for your help.

In The Shire world, I am trying to have the approaching hobbit disappear
and "terminate" after being clicked.  I understand even with opacity, the
object is still true and continues into the camera and triggers the game to
end.  How do I get the object (hobbit) to not hit the camera and not
terminate the game?  Is there a way to remove an object in the form of
instruction from the world?  Open to other ideas to solve this problem.

Thanks

Kanyon
--

Eric Hillstrom