[SCA-Dance] KWDMS - after hours dancing

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 08:01:25 EDT 2013

Dancing after hours? Yes, we have that! Officially from Midnight until 3 am
each of the 3 nights (Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights), we'll be
dancing and goofing around over in the Ballroom at The Inn at Saratoga, not
far from site:
231 Broadway, Saratoga, New York 12866
http://www.theinnatsaratoga.com/

There are even potential plans for a Special Party on Friday night, more
details to come shortly!

Darius

NOTE:  Unfortunately, the rooms have been all booked up for months now.
Some of us grabbed what we could. If anyone is really interested, there are
a few rooms available for just the Thursday and Friday nights, but Not
Saturday. You can get our group rate if you ask for the Known World Dance
Symposium, and that Rob, the General Manager offered to honour our rates
for those nights as well for any add on rooms. (not the cheapest hotel, but
it looks nice, is near by, and hot breakfast included)