[SCA-Dance] Italian dance workshop suggestions

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Fri Jun 7 11:59:53 EDT 2013

On Fri, 7 Jun 2013, D. Peters <dpeters at panix.com> wrote:
> Actually, it received a lot of replies when it was originally posted
> (3/10/13).  Dunno why it turned up again (there were a couple
> others--something Playford-related--that were also resent)....

A few old postings that I had never seen came out.  I suspect what
happened:
- several people at various times sent postings to the sca-dance list but
   omitted the '[SCA-Dance]' string in the subject
- they got e-mail saying that their messages were being held for
   moderation
- some of them re-sent but adding '[SCA-Dance]'
- the moderator just got around to going thru the
   waiting-for-moderation pile, approving the ones that looked jake

Danihel de Lindocollino
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com