[SCA-Dance] Italian dance workshop suggestions

D. Peters dpeters at panix.com
Fri Jun 7 11:14:39 EDT 2013

On Fri, 7 Jun 2013, Monique Rio wrote:

> Going through my backlog of email. I noticed this didn't receive any replies.

Actually, it received a lot of replies when it was originally posted
(3/10/13).  Dunno why it turned up again (there were a couple
others--something Playford-related--that were also resent)....

Rufina/DP

"Some musicians really fall in love with an instrument and want to live in
the sound of it, but I am more the kind of musician who loves a type of
music and will shamelessly bang away on whatever will get me to that kind
of music...."
      --Shira Kammen