[SCA-Dance] KWDMS, seeking host for crash space, N. Atlantia / S. EK

yves.de.fortanier at comcast.net yves.de.fortanier at comcast.net
Wed Jun 12 10:36:26 EDT 2013

Bonjour from Yves,

KWDMS attendee (male, nonsmoker) seeks kind host for crash space en route to and from event.

Wednesday night (19th): either along I-95 near Richmond -or- along I-81 between Roanoke and I-66

Sunday night (23rd): either along I-95 between Philadelphia and Baltimore -or- along I-81 between Scranton and Harrisburg

If you can help or know someone who could, please respond to me off-list.

Merci beaucoup en avance!
Yves de Fortanier
Meridies