[SCA-Dance] Video of dance

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Sun Jul 8 11:24:50 EDT 2012

I checked YouTube for a detail of footwork in "Contrapasso in Due".
I can find 4 performances.  3 of them are in medieval clothing ...
and they started the camera on the *women's* side, so for most of what
I see are floor-length swirling skirts.

Bless you, Urraca, for the instructional video where both people are
in modern clothing, *so the woman is in jeans and I can see her feet*.
And for using two camera angles in most of it, one shown while
explaining the passage, the other while they dance to the music.

Danet de Lyncoln
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com