[SCA-Dance] Help with Negri Reconstruction with Music

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 8 17:32:15 EDT 2012

Howdy all -
I am looking for anyone who has more than a passing experience with Negri reconstructions - particularly working with the music.
I am working on Nobilta d'Amore. I feel good about the progress I have made with the dance instructions. But when I place it with the music the repeat structure may or may not be correct.
So, hopefully someone has a good idea about that.
If you think you can help please let me know! I'd love to share some thoughts about it.
~philip