[SCA-Dance] pennsicdance: The Future of KWDS, part 2

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Sat Jul 23 03:58:46 EDT 2011

On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 03:47:11AM -0400, David Learmonth wrote:

> Plenty of people traveled to Australia (but they had sufficient
> notice!),

It seemed to be less than 1/2 of the people who normally fly to KWDS.
I encourage you to work out the numbers, I remember Del posting a
summary after the event of how many people had flown in from outside
of Lochac.

If we had Germany sandwidched by events in the US, what would we lose
by calling the German event KWDS? And would it _significantly_ change
the number of people willing to fly to Germany if there were instead 2
years between events? If a majority of the Usual Fliers aren't going to
go either way...

-- Gregory