[SCA-Dance] The Future of KWDS, part 2

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Fri Jul 22 22:33:33 EDT 2011

I have an opinion. (I'm sure you're all surprised!)

First, we haven't begun the 1-year experiment yet. So we shouldn't
change our plan to do 2011, 2012, and 2013.

Second, I think that Germany would be a lovely idea.

Third, I think that Germany works better with KWDS every year. A large
majority of the usual fly-to-KWDS crowd will not go to Germany or
Australia, no matter how often KWDS is. That means a 4-year gap
between KWDSes for them if KWDS is every other year.

If you want to combine the First and Third point, doing Germany into
2013 and having Deonna's group do 2014 would probably produce the
largest group of happy people.

-- Gregory