[SCA-Dance] pennsicdance: The Future of KWDS, part 2

Nadine ianthe at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 04:04:33 EDT 2011

The main reason I had originally supported the annual KWDS is because when I
missed a KWDS (like Australia) it meant I had to wait 4 years between KWDS.
That was my personal selfish reason.

To be honest, though I would love to go to Germany, I'm not sure I can swing
the finances or timeline for it in the next several years. But who knows, I
might come into more money then expected.

That said, I totally understand that going to KWDS every year can become a
burden. The one upside of annual kwds, is that if you miss one, you can go
next year.

The downside is, it can dilute the event as people don't give it as high a
priority to go. And it burns out people who compulsively have to go to every
KWDS.

Just my 2 cents.

Lowrie/Nadine.

http://nadinestudio.com