[SCA-Dance] Popular gresley dances

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 03:16:57 EDT 2011

Sorry.  I swear I'll get the link to the KWDS compendium and everything
fixed shortly.  (before the upcoming KWDS at least.  But I'll aim for much
sooner.  I know I said that around Christmas, but just didn't get it
finished.).  I am actually going to migrate it all to just kwds.org in
general, as a spot to link to upcoming ones, and archive old ones, and what
have you.  Sorry about that.

Darius