[SCA-Dance] singing accompaniment

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 09:57:44 EDT 2009

There are any number of period songs that will scan perfectly for
Galliards. There's a German piece called "Tanzen und Springen" which
translates to dance and jump, the lyrics basically talk of dancing,
partying and having a good time.  It is not only written in 6 time,
but has the swing tempo on the back half that is a galliard, 1 2 3 4..
and 6.

Brandubh