[SCA-Dance] Not a Known World Dance Seminar?

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 11:57:38 EDT 2009

:)  Don't agree with me.  I'm just trying to help, and keep a reasonably
neutral position in all this (but am just commenting that the name isn't
critical).  I've made enough enemies in high places throughout this process,
that I don't want to be the leader of a revolution.  :)   (i.e. I really
think it could work either way.  I just don't want everyone thinking that I
am "causing trouble".  But if other laurels and people are the ones
discussing it, I think that is a good thing for people to think about.)

(although I do like to help and potentially take leadership roles where
needed, it is not something that I should spearhead.  Basically lately every
time I stand up for the dance community, something bad happens / the powers
from up on high remove more of our rights)

Darius  (who is trying to play nice)  :)