[SCA-Dance] Not a Known World Dance Seminar?

billqs at aol.com billqs at aol.com
Thu Jun 25 13:50:22 EDT 2009

I wasn't trying to "over agree" with you, just to give credit where it was due to what I think is a good idea.? I believe it was the same idea first advanced by Mistress Uraca back when this topic of discussion began.

I don't think it should be couched in revolutionary tones, I think that what some people are proposing is actually more of a "clarification" of what KWDS was originally supposed to be which was a collection of dancers, musicians, researchers, and instructors from all parts of the SCA getting together to perform and celebrate dance.? I don't think KWDS needs to be the "Official Dance Event of the SCA" to survive any more than any multi-kingdom war does.

Alas, it's mostly academic for me as I am not able to be active at this time, but I do have an affinity for KWDS having run the first one?and so felt it was appropriate to chime in on this discussion.

William Redcape of Iron Mountain