[SCA-Dance] KWDS report (What I Did on my Summer Vacation...)

Jessica Cohen jessicacohen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 08:24:20 EDT 2009

I suspect (not being an American myself) that they mean July 4th
weekend.  Specifically something like July 1-4 or July 2-5, depending
on the 2010 or 2011.

Unless it being an odd American thing they mean something weird like
Thanksgiving (which those goofy Americans also celebrate in the wrong
month - eet ees veeeerrry strange!)

Cecilia