[SCA-Dance] KWDS report (What I Did on my Summer Vacation...)

Filip of the Marche sca-dance-owner at sca-dance.org
Fri Jul 24 08:21:07 EDT 2009

Mary Railing wrote:
> I have posted a Word document in the "files" section of the SCA-Dance Yahoo
>group containing such information as I have at this time about Mynydd Seren's
>bid to host the Known World Dance Symposium.

For those not having a yahoogroup account, i've placed a text version of the file:
http://www.sca-dance.org/documents/kwds/kwds2011-mynydd-seren.txt

Please note that i made one formating change by putting the amount in front of the description
for the cost break down. This made it more readable in the text version.
Because I made this change, please do not consider the linked document "official" unless
Urraca says i didn't mess up anything. ;)