[SCA-Dance] KWDS report (What I Did on my Summer Vacation...)

Mary Railing mrailing2 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 23 19:05:12 EDT 2009

I have posted a Word document in the "files" section of the SCA-Dance Yahoo group containing such information as I have at this time about Mynydd Seren's bid to host the Known World Dance Symposium.  ***All of this is very tentative.***  We aren't even sure we would use Indiana University.  Other possibly cheaper alternatives have been suggested, but we haven't had time to investigate the suitability of alternative sites. I hope people will have an opportunity to look at this information before the meeting at Pennsic.  If anyone has a problem with getting to the Yahoo files section, let me know and I'll email you the document directly.

--Urraca