[SCA-Dance] KWDS report (What I Did on my Summer Vacation...)

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 01:59:26 EDT 2009

Good point!

Also too, it would be interesting to see what would work best for the
Musicians as well.  (is there an SCA-Musician list?)  I think it would be
great if we can continue to bring in musicians as much as we can as well,
and not only for our own selfish purposes of having excellent music at the
balls, but also to give a forum for these classes.

(and I know that many dancers appreciated the music classes as well.  And we
certainly have a good overlap of people in these categories).

Darius