[SCA-Dance] KWDS report (What I Did on my Summer Vacation...)

J.B.R. icq8436175 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 23:08:03 EDT 2009

As an analogy, who remembers the uproar over changing the Olympics from
every 4 years to every other year?  Some folks feel it's nice to spread it
out more, some feel it cheapens the event.

Obviously, this isn't a perfect analogy, as the Olympics are split between
Summer and Winter.  Then again, maybe we could go annual and make each year
focus on a specific dance set.  ECDs one year, Italian focus the next, and
Middle eastern the third, with brasles and pavanes and other weird things
fit in wherever.

Just my modest little proposal,
Jody

ps -- hehehe - jbr