[SCA-Dance] KWDS report (What I Did on my Summer Vacation...)

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Wed Jul 22 21:37:12 EDT 2009

> This thing on?  Somehow some of my messages have not gone through.  I am
> resending them.

This list is extremely particular: your postings that didn't come
through were CC-ed to the list, not TO: the list.

> A survey of those who attended KWDS is a biased sample.  A survey of those
> that attended and those who have not attended but are interested in
> attending is a better sample.

Yes, although I would report results for the two groups separately.
For questions like "Would making KWDS annual make the existing group that
goes every time not attend every time?" and "What would encourage
people who don't currently go to go?", it really matters who's answering.

-- Gregory