[SCA-Dance] etiquette while lifting a lady (was The Creepy, the rude, and the weird)

Felice Debbage felicedebbage at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 13:15:00 EDT 2009

Oh, lol. These "Toss the Somebody" dance stories are a treat. There was a
girl in my old group who got thrown into a chalkboard while dancing this
dance. They were dancing in a class room, and the guy apparentally didn't
grasp the part where you're supposed to put the dancer back *down*. She's a
woman, not a sack of potatoes!

Felice :-)