[SCA-Dance] The Future of KWDS

philipwhite at hotmail.com philipwhite at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 22 11:30:57 EDT 2009

Howdy all!!

So, sounds like we are having a meeting Sunday August 2nd at 7pm in the dance tent so we can all talk about Known World Dance including where to hold it next as well as how often for it to be held.

I'll vollunteer to moderate.

I know the parties involved and have some experience with the process.

Your Servant to Command,
~philip white