[SCA-Dance] KWDS report (What I Did on my Summer Vacation...)

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 08:38:45 EDT 2009

OK, so I haven't been to all the KWDSs, but if they were annual
instead of biannual I would get to more of them, by mere virtue of
there being more to chose from.  I realize that this would put some
strain on those who feel that they need to attend every KWDS, but
between Gulf Wars and Pennsic, I'm tapped out for vacation, and can't
afford to take long trips across oceans right now.  I would say that
making it annual may decrease the core of experienced dancers that
come to every one, but attendance will not slack as more intermediate
and beginner dancers will attend.  Especially when held east of the
Mississippi.

Cheers,
Brandubh