[SCA-Dance] KWDS report (What I Did on my Summer Vacation...)

Caroline Walsh thlroz at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 18 09:58:56 EDT 2009

Greetings to the list.

I would put forth the suggestion to do a confernce call, perhaps on a free service such as Skype.  I have used this to plan a locally hosted kingdom event (here in Trimaris) and found it fairly easy to coordinate.  An extra benifit of this is that you dont have to spen the time you are physically together discussing when you could be dancing.

Alas, I will not be at Pensic.  I would love to be in on the discussion (even if my good cousins here don't know me from Adam's housecat) as a couple of us here in southern Trimaris have been bouncing the idea of bidding on a KWDS.  We haven't spoken to the others in the dance community in our Kingdom - yet - and so I have been loathe to mention it previously on this list.  I will admit, the prospect of looking to being able to do this 8 to 10 years from now is somewhat discouraging....   *Has* the idea of an annual event been previously discussed?

As ever,

Mistress Roz, the Younger