[SCA-Dance] KWDS report (What I Did on my Summer Vacation...)

Gwommy gwommy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 19:56:41 EDT 2009

I was thinking that perhaps we could set a time to meet at Pennsic for further discussing the next KWDS bid here on the list and since Uracca can't be there, you'd think that someone would be able to call her and put her on speaker phone similar to a conference call.  If we met on the middle Sat or Sun, we could use my phone.

--Gwommy