[SCA-Dance] KWDS report (What I Did on my Summer Vacation...)

Jessica Cohen jessicacohen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 17:38:50 EDT 2009

The cheaper/not cheaper ration is only assuming rooms with multiple
people - having a dorm or "cheap room" option available is nice for
the people like me who prefer an option that allows them to mix a bit
of alone (or shared just with one person) downtime with the "dancing
crowd" time, particularly if the nearby hotels are expensive.

Cecilia