[SCA-Dance] KWDS report (What I Did on my Summer Vacation...)

flip+ at andrew.cmu.edu flip+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Jul 6 12:11:25 EDT 2009

Mary Railing <mrailing2 at yahoo.com> writes:
> One of the ideas that came out of a class discussion was the idea of
> starting a separate online list for dance reconstruction as a Yahoo
[...]
>  However, no  one actually volunteered to start such a list.
so, rather than that, i think it would be better to use this list for it.
there is a parallel sca-dance yahoogroup mirror (though you shouldn't
receive mail that way) so if you wanted to participate, you'd just
join the sca-dance yahoogroup and set it to "no-email". Then you can
view the files.

--
flip