[SCA-Dance] KWDS report (What I Did on my Summer Vacation...)

Jane & Mark Waks waks at comcast.net
Tue Jul 7 08:53:01 EDT 2009

flip+ at andrew.cmu.edu wrote:
> Mary Railing <mrailing2 at yahoo.com> writes:
>> One of the ideas that came out of a class discussion was the idea of
>> starting a separate online list for dance reconstruction as a Yahoo
> [...]
>>  However, no  one actually volunteered to start such a list.
> so, rather than that, i think it would be better to use this list for it.

I'd tend to agree. One thing I've become very conscious of recently is
the increasing tendency to over-atomize mailing lists, often to the
detriment of the community because of the resulting splintering.

If this list (or, for that matter, rendance) were overly voluminous I
might agree. But IMO the volume is moderate enough that I think it's
more appropriate to keep such topics here...

				-- Justin