[SCA-Dance] Quadran Pavan

Catriona A. Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 13:26:58 EST 2008

This sounds interesting to me. I'm looking for dances for the Admiral's Ball
next year and doing something that can resemble a compass rose sounds
intriguing! Please, keep me posted on your experimentation.

Stâpanâ Catriona Morganosa, OP

"They can gnaw a man in half in 30 seconds."
"Ew! Who times that?"