[SCA-Dance] Congratulations (and shameless pitch)

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 13:59:42 EST 2008

Congratulations Alina!  That is wonderful news!

(And now for the shameless pitch)

For those of you interested in learning dances from the soon-to-be
laurel, you should attend a lovely little dance event this coming
Saturday, Feb 16, up in Ealdormere;  Silk Slippers and Crossed Swords
(formerly Step Spritely).  It is within only a few hours travel by
horseless carriage from 2 other kingdoms  (royal travel papers are not
yet required for travel by land, however one should have a picture
proving one's identity, and a document indicating one's kingdom of
birth, lest the guards might not admit you to our kingdom).

However, you will want to get there early, as Alina is currently
scheduled for 11 am to teach (schedule not finalized yet).

Here is the address, for those who might make it:
Norfolk Street United Church - 75 Norfolk Street - Guelph, -
ON - N1H 4J3
http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&oe=utf-8&q=Norfolk+Street+United+Church+-+75+Norfolk+Street+-+Guelph,+-+ON+-+N1H+4J3&hl=en&ei=sIAdR_DiG4zEjgHOmN2wCg&sig2=4Mj6MknwFGg-mcKO1XXb0w&cd=1&cid=43544405,-80251260,13604972997850169133&li=lmd&z=14&t=m&z=14&t=m

Yay Dancing!
Darius