[SCA-Dance] Music for Chirintana

Barbara Webb bwebb at inf.ed.ac.uk
Mon Apr 14 13:35:13 EDT 2008

Actually we (Gaita) were thinking of making some dance music available for
download from our website, and Chirintana is one we have just
(re-)recorded. We'd probably have it with a 'donation' button (as we are
trying to make a living from this!). Knowing people are interested will
encourage us to put it up there sooner - let us know your other requests
as well and we will see what we can do...

Caitlin

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.