[SCA-Dance] Dancer's Revolt on October 6!

Philip Lewis flip+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Aug 22 12:37:20 EDT 2007

From: Lydia Revesz <lydiarevesz at yahoo.com>
>Please join us on October 6, in the Barony of Roaring
>Wastes, Midrealm (Detroit, MI), as we dance our shoes
>to shreds!

http://www.roaringwastes.org/

Here is last years event announcement to give you an idea of
what might be expected:
http://home.comcast.net/~desfontaines/dancersrevolt.htm

--
flip (no affiliation with the event)

Just on the border of your waking mind, There lies - Another time,
 Where darkness & light - are one. And as you tread the halls of sanity,
  You feel so glad to be, Unable to go beyond.  ELO - Twilight Prologue