[SCA-Dance] Performance Arts Symposium, West Kingdom, Canton of Koenigstadt

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Thu Mar 2 15:12:46 EST 2006

This event is taking place in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area,
approx. 30 minutes south of San Jose, CA.
If anyone is thinking of attending from out of kingdom, please let us
know in advance so we can help arrange crash space or whatever. You are
certainly welcome to come, and we'd like to do whatever we can to make
it easier to attend.

 Thanks,  Na'arah

Saturday May 27, 2006
Performance Arts Symposium
Canton of Koenigstadt (Morgan Hill, CA)

A day of classes in the various performing arts - European Dance, Vocal
Music, Intrumental Music, and Dramatic Presentation.  A pot luck social
in the evening of dancing and performances, where we can all show off
what we've learned and maybe learn a bit more.  No site fee, but
donations towards teacher copies happily accepted.  Bring a sack lunch
for more socializing during the lunch break.  Class Schedule
forthcoming as the event draws nearer.

Potluck supper of finger foods in the evening.  Please bring enough for
10-12 per person in your party.  Cards to write down ingredients will
be provided if you do not have one.

SITE INFORMATION - Site open from 9am - 10pm. Sobrato High School 401
Burnett Ave., Morgan Hill, CA 95037

AUTOCRAT - Na'arah bat Avraham (Merrin Davidson) 408-848-5748
the_momstable at rocketmail.com

TEACHER LIAISON -(prospective teachers please contact) - Geoffrey
Mathias
(Matt Larsen) matt.larsen at certive.com

DIRECTIONS: FROM THE NORTH - Take 101 South to Morgan Hill.  Exit on
Cochrane Rd.  Turn right onto Cochrane Rd.  ** Go west to Monterey
Road,turn right.  Go north to Burnett Ave. (look for sign that says
Sobrato High School), turn right.  The High School is at the end of the
street on the left.  The Theater Arts building is the Really Tall
Building.  Use the 3rd driveway to the parking lot.

FROM THE SOUTH - Take 101 North to Morgan Hill.  Exit on Cochrane Rd.
Turnleft onto Cochrane Rd. (west).  Follow directions from **.