[SCA-Dance] Il Ballarino Reconstructions

Rebecca Kletnieks sidhe at sidehack.gweep.net
Thu Mar 2 09:29:16 EST 2006

Hi!  Most of you probably don't know me, but I've been working for a while
on translating and reconstructing dances from Il Ballarino.

Last year I put a first draft of my translation online, and I've gotten a
lot of good feedback from people on this list.  Now I've added
reconstructions of many of the steps, and a few of the dances, as
reconstructed by our local Accademia della Danza.

The reconstructions, as well as the rest of the translation, are available
at http://jducoeur.org/IlBallarino - please, if you're interested, look at
it and let me know what you think.  Any feedback would be appreciated!

Also, does anyone have contact information for the editor of the Letter of
Dance?  I've tried to email her at letterofdance at yahoo.com about a couple
of articles I'd like to write, but it's been a few weeks and I haven't
gotten any reply.

Thanks in advance,
Clara Beaumont