[SCA-Dance] ADMIN: Reply to the list (was Maypole)

Philip Edward Lewis flip+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Apr 28 11:28:32 EDT 2006

Tom Vincent <tomrvincent at yahoo.com> writes:
>(dammit, I hate the reply-to setup on this list!)

Hint: look for the reply to all feature of your mail program.

The change was made because the last time the list was polled, the
"not breaking the official rules for good message processing behavior"
crowd (of which i am in favor of) crowd one. Perhaps this was because of
apathy, but that's not in question here.

There *is* a reminder at the top of each post. ;)  (which is annoying,
I realize, but will stay there for a while, since there was such a
long time with it set up the other way.)

I know that we are an intelligent crowd, and all of us know how to
read a "To:" header... it really shouldn't be to big issue.
(nor should the other way, but that setup *did* delete data that the
poster might have explicitly set and wished to preserve)

--
May no harm befall you,
flip