[SCA-BMDL] Fwd: [SCA-AE] Exciting AELive segment featuring YOU at home

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 08:24:01 EDT 2020

More info:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Robert Hedström <robert_hedstrom at hotmail.se>
Date: Wed, Apr 29, 2020, 7:26 AM
Subject: [SCA-AE] Exciting AELive segment featuring YOU at home
To: discussion at aethelmearc.org <discussion at aethelmearc.org>

Unto the Kingdom of Æthelmearc, do I Duke Sven send greetings.

As we are watching the first ÆLive on Saturday the 2nd of May at 6 PM, we
hope many will take the opportunity to wear garb and set a table, as we
would have at our normal events.

I am producing a piece for the show that will feature pictures of your
table setting and/or yourselves.

We hope many of you will put on your garb and set your table on Saturday.
If you do, please take one photo of the table setting and/or yourselves and
upload that picture (as a public photo) to your Facebook, Twitter, or
Instagram and add the hashtag #aeliveathome. You may also email the picture
to aeliveathome at outlook.com instead of uploading.

I will download the pictures once the show is underway, and then feature 20
of them at the end of ÆLive. This is an opportunity for you to be a part of
this event. So, please take a photo and upload it just before the show, tag
it and you may see yourself!

Please also add the hashtag #scaathome so that the rest of the known world
can see that Æthelmearc has not forgotten the dream.

When replying to posts, you should remove excess quotage.