[SCA-BMDL] AELive! This Saturday!

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 15:25:45 EDT 2020

More on AELive, and how you can participate, if you like, from Baron Magnus
and Lady Thalia, the coordinators:

Greetings AEthelmearc! Their Majesties recently announced the start of
Ælive! Ælive is an online show featuring Kingdom news, entertainment,
games, color, and humor. The first show is on May 2nd at 6 PM (details to
follow), but the goal is to provide ongoing programming until the day we
can finally all meet in person again. To make this possible Their Majesties
need you! Keeping the show fresh and full of content is no easy task. To
that end, AElive has a need for both content and volunteers. Content can
include (but is not limited to) interviews, games, entertainment, news,
etc. Volunteers are needed in (but again not limited to) the areas of
writers, video editing, and reporting. If you are interested in helping,
have questions about the production, or just have ideas in general, please
contact the production staff:

Lady Thalia Papillon Vanessa Hayes
v_girl15 at hotmail.com
Or