[SCA-BMDL] Fwd: [SCA-AE] ÆLive: THEN & NOW - Crown/Coronet Version

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 08:11:40 EDT 2020

More fun!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Diane Hedstrom <duchesssiobhan at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 30, 2020, 12:01 AM
Subject: [SCA-AE] ÆLive: THEN & NOW - Crown/Coronet Version
To: <discussion at aethelmearc.org>

Greetings Æthelmearc from Duchess Siobhan!

As we saw, Her Majesty reminded us that this weekend should have been
filled with pageantry and honor at the 47th Crown Tourney of Æthelmearc.
Crown Tourneys are truly one of MY favorite events, as I’m sure it is for
many of you. In her desire to keep the dream alive, Our Queen is asking us
to share and tag our favorite pictures of tournaments (past and present) of
ourselves and others or share stories/videos, using the hashtag #AECrown
<
https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/aecrown?__cft__[0]=AZU4M4_rF6mnvUm22_g7MHosrY99M1LBSm11NHqiAuN2Yd0cuZSpiIIGeszbe_9Iw4WUlG9tTfq3IWQHq5OnW1n10vEe0W0llqjjg2qPCF8WNkDl_FL7XisJCrAEOBhJNs42eN9C_qIOxhR6nP-iIJw3&__tn__=*NK-R

.

In addition to this, I am collecting pictures to feature during this
weekend’s ÆLive event! What i am looking for are pictures of THEN & NOW -
Crown/Coronet Version. It could be a picture of the first time you
processed in Crown/Coronet Tourney and then a recent picture of you doing
the same. A picture of the first Crown/Coronet you attended as a spectator
and then a recent picture of you enjoying the same. It could even be a
picture of you with the first King and Queen you met (or Prince and
Princess).

I am collecting these pictures up until Friday, 5/1, until 8pm. I ask you
to please e-mail these pictures to *AEliveentertainment at aethelmearc.org
<AEliveentertainment at aethelmearc.org>*. I will collect as many of these
pictures as I can and create a slide show that will be featured at some
point during ÆLive on Saturday, May 2 at 6pm.

**When sending in the pictures, please try to give me an idea of when the
pictures were. I will try my best to label them.**

I am excited to see the differences that have happened over the years and I
hope many of you will take part in this endeavor.

In Service to the Dream,
Duchess Siobhan
When replying to posts, you should remove excess quotage.