[SCA-BMDL] Fwd: [SCA-AE] May Crown - postponed

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 10:48:37 EDT 2020

FYI on Crown Tournament

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Monica Gaudio <rani23 at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 13, 2020, 10:00 AM
Subject: [SCA-AE] May Crown - postponed
To: <discussion at aethelmearc.org>

Per the Aestel, just in case you were unsure - May Crown tourney has
been officially postponed/cancelled.

Their Majesties announced this via their Court at Coronation. They
also will let everyone know as soon as we can when it will be held.
They indicated that they would give as much notice as possible, so
that combatants could get in their letters.

As Kingdom Seneschal, I have gotten a variance from the Society
Seneschal for this postponement/cancellation. More information TBD. As
soon as I know, I will let you all know. Girl Scout's Honor.

Love,
Illadore
Kingdom Seneschal
When replying to posts, you should remove excess quotage.