[SCA-BMDL] Salve Accolens! A Motto for the Debatable Lands

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 00:02:34 EST 2019

 As was conveyed to Hilda and Bradubh via private email: It was not my
intent to make you or Brandubh look like horrible people for not seeking
further input beyond the August meeting. The way I read your announcement
seemed that an idea was being thrust upon without the populace having
input. My intent was simply to give others opinions and a chance to submit
ideas. The way I read your original post, I read it as you were making this
policy and felt that proper channels should be gone through.

That is all, I wasn't raising a ruckus just to do so, my allegiance is with
the populace, as it was when I served the populace.

In service,
Liam

Shawn MacIntyre
EMT/ FFII/ FI-I