[SCA-BMDL] 05-15-A.S at 41=>42??

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Sun May 21 14:03:26 EDT 2017

Greetings, Baron Robert,

All of the information you are requesting is available freely at the
following locations:

Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands website: http://www.bmdl.org

Kingdom of Æthelmearc: http://www.aethelmearc.org

I would note that you may be accessing a very old version of the Dark Pages
if it's on the andrew.cmu servers. A link to the current version is on the
Debatable Lands website under "Links and Resources."

In service,

Mistress Arianna of Wynthrope
Keeper of the Dark Pages