[SCA-BMDL] Barony Meeting on Sunday!

Steve Lampo steve.lampo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 07:44:01 EDT 2017

One late-breaking update from our contact at PCC: the meeting will be in
room 202, which is on the main floor of the building.  Often the last of
the church members will lock the main doors of the church when the last of
them leaves, so if you are arriving close to or after 2:00 and these doors
are locked, you can still get in through the side door we use for fight
practice.  I'll try to remember to make a sign to put on the door.

Isenwulf