[SCA-BMDL] Fwd: [SCA-AE] A missive from TRH Timothy and Gabrielle

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 19:45:29 EDT 2017

Hello Debatable Lands, see below for a missive from our Prince and Princess:

Know this, my friends: our King and Queen, our Prince and Princess, the
Baron and I, and the Baronial officers, and so many others, are all
committed to keeping this amazing hobby of ours bright, interesting, and
inclusive for all.

~Baroness Hilda