[SCA-BMDL] Barony Meeting on Sunday!

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 07:07:15 EDT 2017

This Sunday will be our Barony Meeting at the Pittsburgh Chinese Church
(PCC) at 2:00 p.m. This is a little later than we normally meet, but due to
the Church's schedule, we need to move our start time. The meeting will
start shortly after 2:00 p.m. and afterwards stay and spend some time with
us. Bring a project or just yourself. The Seneschal will be bringing a
small box of materials to make small favors that will be donated to the
Baron and Baroness for the gift basket for Coronation.

The PCC is located at 8711 Old Perry Hwy, Pittsburgh, PA 15237. Here is a
link to the Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/TCfsJxQJoFx

​Odriana, Seneschal​
--
*Aude aliquid dignum*